Skip to content
1. Edges first! Assembling the edges first creates a frame you can start building your puzzle in.
2. Smart sorting. You don't have to get all the colors in one go but it helps to work with sorted pieces.
3. Start from the obvious. Identify unique colors, clues or details to work on first.
4. Shapes are clues too. Puzzle pieces come in different shapes with “ins” and “outs.” Sometimes it’s really obvious when pieces don’t fit together.
5. When you're stuck, take a break and consult the image. A fresh look may help you see things you missed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.